"Towards The Home" has completed many Different types of Inspections.
For More Than A Decade Our Inspectors Have Provided Honest, Objective And Thorough Inspection Reports.
Our Inspection Include All Structural, electrical, Air Conditioning System And Plumbing & More...
Member Of NACHI
International Associaton Of Certified Home Inspectors
We Do An Inspection From The Roof Down To The Basement Floor
- Insulation & Venting
- Termite & More...
Established 35 Years
Serving Long Island & Queens
- Termite Report
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Desk & More...
NYS Lic. #16000039740
InterNACHI - Certified
Statewide Home Inspections is here to help buyers make sure they are purchasing the right property for there future investment.
Lic. #16000065798|Termite #T1891491
42 Polo Road
Massapequa, NY 11758
Quick Turnaround Objective Findings
Pre-Purchase Home/Condo/Co-op Inspections Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Thermal Imaaging Inspections
- Home Energy Efficiency Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- FHA Certifications
- Mold & Radon Testing & More
211 Denton Avenue, Ste. 110
Garden City Park, NY 11040
Home Inspection - Home Energy Audits - Mold Testing
Air Quality Testing - Asbestos Testing - RADON Testing
Mold Remediation - Water & Fire Damage Restoration
Mold Inspection - Humidex Ventilation Systems
65 Maplewood Avenue
Wayne, NJ 07470
Complete Home Inspection, Structural & Mechanical
Termite Inspection, Radon Testing
Professional, Timely & Easy-To-Interpret Reports
Dedicated Customer Service Representative
Certified, Licensed NJ Inspector
Mineola, NY 11501
"Inspecting EVERY Home As If I Am Buying It"
All Major Systems And Structural Components Are Inspected
- Heating Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Structural Components
- Interior and Exterior Structure
- Exterior Grading
- Water Drainage
- Retaining Walls
- Surrounding Grounds
- Crawl Spaces
- Ventilation and Much More........
59 Bellevue Avenue
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Inspections Of All Home Components
Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
Boonton, NJ 07005
Pre-Purchase Residential Home Inspections
- Radon Testing & Termite
3 Brian Street
Plainview , NY 11803
Hi! I am Eric Bishop. I created Elite Home Solutions (EHS). Our mission at EHS is to provide you the homeowner with our expertise, experience, and integrity. With our services, you benefit in your home building, renovations, and purchases. We apply our own talents from a combined working education in both residential and commercial construction attained over a span of thirty years. Managing a project with the owner's interest at heart and creating a team atmosphere between You, the Architect, and the Contractor is where our services provide for a smooth and successful project. Applying best practice procedures to the environment of your home project creates a positive and forward moving atmosphere leading to completion on time, within budget, and desired results you and the team can be proud of.
EHS Services are advantageous to you as follows:
• EHS can help in the planning stages. We enhance design visualization; critique and clarify the construction contract, drawings, and specifications; coordinate, evaluate, and compare bid proposals.
• EHS support during construction is instrumental. We ensure quality workmanship; monitor the schedule; control the budget with proper change requests; allocate fair progress payment disbursements, and maintain administrative records.
• EHS drives the project to completion. We verify the "punchlist", and confirm the finishes; mediate disputes; supply a completed project manual.
• EHS conducts thorough, honest, and informative licensed home inspections.
Investment in your home is expensive, both monetarily and emotionally. EHS is available to troubleshoot inevitable obstacles with solutions that result in cost savings, and maintaining viable relationships. Our goals are met when the desires of the home owner are accomplished at the right value and in a timely fashion. Materially, your home purchase, building, or renovation may be your largest life investment. Protect it wisely with Elite Home Solutions.
We help bring your home………HOME.
- House Inspections
- Building Damage Inspections
- Construction Inspections
- DOB Special & Progress Inspection
- Facade Repair Plans
- Excavation and Shoring Designs
3 Harbor Hill Drive
Huntington, NY 11743
- Building Inspections
- Energy Conservation Consulting
- Full-Spectrm Polarized Lighting
- Enviromental Conservation
- Expert Testimony
- Patents and inventions
808 High Mountain Road
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Dedicated To Our Craft. Devoted To Our Clients.
Choosing the right home inspector could mean more to you than you know!
For all the Right Reasons, All Season Your Welcome Home Inspector
Before You Buy or Sell, Inspect - It 1st.
- Pre-Purchase and Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Termite Inspections Free With Every Home Inspection
- Mold Assessment By NYS Licensed Assessor
- Mold/ Lead and EIFS Inspections
- Infrared and Commercial Property Inspections
Serving Metro New York and Long Island Since 1991
- General Home Inspection
- Commercial Inspection
- Condo Inspection
- 4 Point Inspections
- Termite Services
- Wind Mitigation
- Mold Assessments
80 Derby Street
Valley Stream, NY 11581
Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism
Fully Licensed Home and Safety Inspection Company
We Operate Seven Days a Week
Service All Of New York City, Westchester and Long Island
Inspections for Residential Homes and Commercial Buildings
- Plumbing, Electrical and Air Conditioning Systems
- Structural Components
- Gutter Systems
- Complete Exterior Walls, Floors, Grading Around the House
- Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- Complete Water Contaminant Testing
- Asbestos Testing
- Air Quality Samples and Much More.....
704 NW 6th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33004
Welcome to T/M Inspection Services, a quality professional that you can trust. We offer Inspections in Real Estate & Building Inspection as well as Enviornmental Building Science Inspection.
Here are some of the many items I'll be looking at during your home inspection:
- Foundation and support structure
- Roof systems
- Water heater
- Electrical capacity & components
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
- Heating system
- Central Air Conditioning system
- Walks and driveways
- Built-in appliances
- Plumbing system & fixtures
- Garages, Carports, Workshops or other external buildings
- Surface drainage
- Windows & doors
- Gutters & downspouts
My firm, T/M Inspection Services, is a leading Environmental Sciences and Build Forensics company in SE Florida providing complete investigative and testing services for residential, educational, and commercial, such as:
Valley Stream, NY 11580
30 Years Of Experience
- Thermal Imaging • Pre-List Inspection
- Pre-Purchase Inspection • New Construction Inspection
- Builder Warranty Inspection • Insurance Inspection
- Investor Property Inspections • Foreclosure Inspections
- Follow Standards Of Practice For The State Of New York
- Inspect This Home Now, No Buyer's Remorse Later
- Clear Written Report With Color Photos Free Of Technical Jargon
- Very Reasonable Rates
- Free Follow-Up Service • Satisfaction Guaranteed
1603 Lincoln Trace Circle
Smyrna, GA 30080
Northern Inspections is an Atlanta, GA based Building Inspection company. We perform inspections all around the Atlanta metro area and the North Georgia region. If the zip code begins with 30 we probably go there, or will for a small additional fee. If in doubt, call us.
We Inspect Residential & Commercial properties.
11859 SW 99th Street
Miami, FL 33186
Dade Property Inspections specializes in:-
* Full Home Inspections
* Condo Inspections
* 4 Points Inspections
* Mitigation Inspections
- Commercial and Residential
- Interior and Exterior Inspection
- Mold Radon
- Lead and More,....
18 Arcaro Rd
Manalapan, NJ 07726
THE HOME INSPECTION PROFESSIONALS WITH THE PERSONAL TOUCH
We stress professionalism and ethical conduct. Every inspector is committed to personal service, problem solving and customer satisfaction. We have no vested interest in performing repairs or pest control treatment of any kind. Our inspectors are trained and certified through state authorized courses.
Our inspectors are required to maintain their technical proficiency and knowledge of industry developments through continuing education.
A PROFESSIONAL INSPECTION PROVIDES YOU WITH MUCH MORE THAN JUST A REPORT
Every Report is customized with specific information about your new home. Your “House Specific” report includes:
- A summary & detailed report of our findings
- Pre-settlement inspection instructions and checklist
- Maintenance information
- Safety and energy saving suggestions
- Life expectancies
A home repair book An inspection identifies problems... and offers solutions! Every inspection includes an evaluation of the visible and accessible major components of the house including:
- Central Heating System
- Central Cooling System
- Interior Electrical System
- Interior Plumbing System
- Walls, Ceilings, Floors
- Windows and Doors
- Foundation, Basement, Crawl Space and Slab Structures
- Subsurface Water Penetration
- Exterior Siding
- Plus many other items
Miami, FL 33170
- Full Home Inspection
- Wind Mitigation
- 4 POint Inspection
- Roof Certificate
- Fire Inspections
- Same day Reports With Pictures And Explanations
- Insurance Inspections & Much More
Far Rockaway, NY 11691
Emergency Flood Cleanup
We Accept All Insurances
Certified And Insured
- Lab Analysis
- Mold Tests
- Odor Removal
Merrick, NY 11566
Of Long Island Since 2004
Serving the entire Long Island region with over 20 years of experience
Nassau, Suffolk & Queens Counties
Professional Home & Commercial Inspections
ACHI Standards Of Practice
- Roof & Exterior
- Foundation, Crawlspace, & Structure
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Windows and Interior
- Free NYS Wood Destroying Organism Report
- Thermographic Inspection
- Testing For Lead Paint and Mold
Russell J. Classi, P.E.
30 Northview Ctr
Staten Island, NY 10301
My company is based on the belief that my clients' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. I believe that it is better to form and maintain relationships with my clients so that I may continue to serve and assist you.
Licensed and insured.
Each inspection is performed with in the presence of the client so that I can inform you about the my observations and findings of the home and any defects or deficiencies that are found.
As the Green Inspector, I assist clients in making their home environment greener, safer, and healthier, as well as increasing energy efficiency and saving the client money, while leaving less of a carbon footprint on the world. I work with you to find solutions to making your home safer and greener and to maintain its value.
1350 Friendship Chuch Rd
Power Springs, GA 30127
Premiere Inspections has been serving the Metro Atlanta Area since 2001, we are committed to service. We Pride ourselves in delivering thorough, detailed, comprehensive, complete, user-friendly inspection reports. Our inspection reports are computer generated with digital photos of the major issues and delivered via e-mail within 24 hrs.
We perform inspections for all types of residential dwellings.
- Existing Homes
- New Construction
- Construction Monitoring & Framing Inspections
- Investment Property
- Pre-listing Inspections
- Condos, Townhouses, & Duplexes
- Warranty Inspections
- Single Item Inspections
- Foreclosed Property Inspections
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Its time to know : Toxins in the air caused by common household chemicals such as silver polish, oven cleaners and even certain perfumes make people sick. Our electronic nose will tell you exactly which chemicals are dong what in your home-and what you can do about it.
Professional Home Inspectors
Don't Be Shocked ! Be Sure. Make Sure It's In-Spec
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- Maintenance Inspections
- Lead Paint Swab & Paint Chip Testing
- Termite Inspection
- Four Point Inspection
Christopher Natoli, P.H.I
Port Jefferson Station , NY
Specializing In Complete kitchen & Bath Renovations
- For A Standard Bath (5x8) Renovation
- Cost : $2995
- You Provide All Material Such As Tiles, Fixtures, Vanity Mirrors, Cabinets, Sinks, Tubs & Countertops
We Do The Rest :
- Rip Out Of Old Bath Materials
- Install All You Materials
- Completed Usually Within 4 days
- Easy Payment Plan
($500 Deposit, $1000 Start, $1000 Rip Out, $495 On Completion )
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Buy Your Home With Confidence
We Will Inspect All The structural Elements And Systems Of The Home.
- Roof & Attic
- Foundation Walls
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Heating & Air Conditioning systems
- Bathrooms & More...
NYC Home Inspection You Can trust, Call Today!
1656 Little Rd
Parsippany, NJ 07054
We will inspect all of the major components (structure, roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, ac, appliances, etc. etc.) of your home inside and out and upside down to give you the facts regarding your substantial investment.
Rest assured, David J. Polo is a fully licensed,insured and bonded New Jersey Home Inspector. David Polo has been providing professional and personalized service for over 25 years in the Home Inspection and building industry,and has trained and mentored over one dozen NJ Home Inspectors.
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Home Inspections Expert
buyers, Seller, Foreclosure & Bank Owned Property Inspections Maintenance Inspections, Radon Screening, Water Quality & Lead In Water Testing, Lead Paint Swab & Paint Chip Testing, Molding Screening, Wood Destroying Insect (Termite) Inspections
Commack, NY 11725
Over Twenty Years Experience
I Pledge To Inspect Your Property In A Fair, Honest, Thorough And Independent Way So You Can Make Your Best Decision.
Commercial & Residential
Inspecting Thousands Of Real Estate Properties Prior To Purchase
205 Beach Street
Floral Park, NY 11001
A licensed NY Home Inspector and professional kitchen and bathroom designer and home improvement specialist of over 27 years. DBHI brings experience and training that only an experienced company in the industry can provide. As part of your community, DBHI is pleased to provide my clients, real estate professionals, home buyers and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism.
A home inspection is the best decision you can make. It is the moment when the emotion of buying and selling a home meets the reality of the issues of that home. DBHI's work is to communicate effectively, knowledgably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. Our customers trust DBHI to inform and educate them about what found and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
A home inspection is when a qualified inspector takes a detailed look at the physical structure and systems of a house, from the roof to the foundation. The average time taken to conduct an appraisal is merely a fraction of the time it takes a certified home inspector to perform an inspection of the same house.
* Complete and thorough inspections
* Easy to understand Reports
* Extensive use of digital photographs
* Reports written within 24 hours.
* You will find us to be courteous and accommodating.
* State of the art inspection and reporting equipment
Nyack, NY 53617
An Experience Inspector Will Prepare your Home Inspection Reports With Easy-To-Read Details
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- New construction Inspections And More...
230 Erlanger Blvd
North Babylon, NY 11703
Doing Full Houses & Termite
Inspections For Over 31 Years
All Clients Are treated Like They
Were A Family Member.
NYS License #16000013701
Whitestone, NY 11357
New York State Licensed Home Inspector
Our Only Priority Is Providing You With Information Observed During The Inspection That Will Guide You In Making An Educated Investment.
Ed Chatterton- Owner-Inspector
790 Washington Avenue, Unit 112
Brooklyn , NY 11238
- Complete home inspection services for buyers and sellers
- Infrared Camera Inspections
- Lead Paint, Asbestos, Mold and Radon gas testing and sampling
- Detection of Termites & Other Wood Eating Insects
- Fema Flood Zone Analysis
- New York City Zoning, Building Code, And Filing Compliance
2612 Walton Ave
Mobile, AL 36606
This business has a basic listing in the Jewish Directory.
Please contact the business directly for more details.
357 Veterans Memorial Hwy.
Commack, NY 11725
Home Inspections. Done Right. Guaranteed.
- Residential and Commercial Inspections
- Home Buyer And Seller
- Guaranteed Inspections
- Mortgage and Insurance Certifications
- Full Office Staff - 24 Hour Service
east norwich, NY 11732
Handyman, Home Inspections
Residential and Commercial LIC #16000014225
Inspections From Roof To Floor
- Wood Destroying Insects Report
- Pool, Whirlpool and Spa Assessment
- Testing Services and Laboratory Analysis
- Lead Analysis
- Mold Testing
- Special Interest Inspections and More........
- New Construction
- Safety Evaluations
- Single Family Homes
- Multi- Family Homes
as a home inspector, Ira Eisenstein inspected over 1,000 homes and can check out your home and tell you what you can do to lower your heating and cooling bills all year round...