152 Madison Avenue, Suite 1000 (Corner of 32nd Street)
New York, NY 10016
Board Certified Psychiatrist
Member Of The American Psychiatric Association
Fellow Of The American Academy Of Psychoanalysis And Dynamic Psychiatry
Areas Of Expertise:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- And Many Other Mental Health Issues
Also Has Two Other Locations:
1979 Marcus Avenue, Suite 210, Lake Success, NY 11042
1110 South Avenue, Suite 101 (At Lois Lane)
Staten Island, NY 10314
211 West 88th Street., 1B
New York, NY 10024
Nomi Bachar is the founder of White Cedar Institute and creator of the Gates of Power method.
Nomi Bachar is a counselor and self-actualization coach. Ms. Bachar is dedicated to the art and craft of human growth and transformation. She is trained in psychodrama, Gestalt, bioenergetics and primal therapy.
Nomi has been counseling and coaching for over 25 years, as well as lecturing, leading groups, training individuals and facilitating workshops.
She has worked as an actress, director and choreographer in the United States and in Israel using multi-media platforms.
Nomi provides effective and comprehensive counseling to deal with all emotional problems, career goals, relationships and physical health and balance.
22231 Mulholland Hwy, Ste. 106
Calabasas, CA 91302
Associates in Clinical Therapy provides…
- Psychological Testing
- Individual, Couple, Family & Group Therapy
- Children, Adolescents, Adults & Older Adults
- Consultation & Training
- Assessment and Evaluations
- Community Lectures
ACT…Associates in Clinical Therapy believes that individuals, couples and families are unique-each having their own inner strengths and capabilities for change. Our purpose is to assist those we serve to recognize and mobilize those strengths and abilities and to help develop the necessary skills to achieve their goals.
In addition, ACT emphasizes the need for overall health and wellness, providing therapy, coaching, consulting and assessment to promote healthy, productive living at home, work, and in healthy relationships.
We provide the following psychological services:
Individual Psychotherapy and Personal Coaching, Couples and Marital Therapy, Family Psychotherapy, Group Psychotherapy and Skills Training, Executive Coaching and Consultations, Diagnostic Assessments and Interviews, Psychological Testing and Assessment, Neuropsych Testing and Assessment, Workers Compensation Evaluations, Community Workshops and Educational Lectures, Professional Trainings, Consultation and Liaison.
Our services focus on helping clients with a wide range of interests including the following:
- Alcohol & Drug Problems
- Anxiety, Phobias and Panic
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness Training
- ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Problems
- Children and Adults of Alcoholics
- Communication Skills and Conflict Resolution
- Consultation to Schools / Special Education
- Couple and Relationship Improvement
- Depression / Mood Problems
- Eating Disorders / Anorexia / Bulimia
- Executive Coaching
- Grief and Loss Counseling
- Hypnosis / EMDR
- Job Concerns and Career Counseling
- Life Transitions and Adjustment
- Life Coaching / Personal Development
- Meditation / Mindfulness Training
- Pain Management
- Performance Anxiety and Creative Blocks
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- School Problems and Underachievement
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Sexual Intimacy / Functioning
- Stress Management and Relaxation
Meet Our Team of Professionals…
Dr. James L. Schaefer, PsyD—Co Director
Dr. Melodie R. Schaefer, PsyD—Co Director
Dr. Charles Cooper, PsyD, Clinician
Dr. Irene Fruchtbaum, PhD, Clinician
Dr. Seth Goradietsky, PsyD, Clinician
Dr. Joyce Kovelman, PhD, PhD, Clinician
Dr. Mark Souris, PsyD, Clinician
138-15 Jamaica Ave.
start a new career with the largest r. e investment group. no experience, license needed, complete training and assistance, flexible schedules/be your own boss. weekly pay available.
161 W. 54th St.
NY, NY 10019
212-541-4428 / 718-541-4428
Individualized career counseling, Interview skills, Resume preparation, Information interviews
276 5th Ave.
Make The Right Decision, Guiding Students & Adults, Learning Disabilities Assessment