2108 Stuart Street
Brooklyn, NY 11229
Benefits Of Tai Chi Practice:
• Improves Mental Concentration
• Reduces Stress and Anxiety
• Promotes Relaxation
• Improves Body Alignment
• Improves Posture
• Improves Balance
• Increases Flexibility
• Increases Energy
• Increases Bone Mineral Density
• Lowers High Blood Pressure And Heart Rate
• Improves Blood Flow
• Increases Breathing Capacity
• Improves Overall Health
830 6th Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10001
- Energy Healing
- Vibration Training
- Brain Education
- & More...
37 Union Square W. 2nd Floor
Manhattan, NY 10003
Tao Yoga and Tai Chi is a training center dedicated to the connection and empowerment of Body, Mind and Spirit. Rooted in thousands of years of Eastern healing practices such as Ki-Gong, Taoist Yoga, and Energy Meditation.
All Training emphasizes:
* The deep release of stress & tension
* Strengthening the core & improving the health & function of the internal organs
* Developing one's Ki energy for physical health, power & spirituality
* Powerful & simple exercises that suits beginners & advanced practitioners!
* Experience happiness, joy, peace, and relaxation in every class!
Start with a One On One Introductory Session
Today! - $20
(Class: Flexibility, Balance, Strength, Coordination, Breathing, Focus, Energy Feeling)
Visit Our Website For More Information.
12 Molter Place
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Open Monday through Fridays at 5pm
Kung Fu for adults and kids over 8 years of age
Wu Style Tai Chi Chuan every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30pm
156 West 44th St
NY, NY 10036
Mediation for spirtual development, tai chi for health & self-defense, nei kung for internal power
136-79 Roosevelt Ave., 2nd Floor
Flushing, NY 11354
Check Up Of: Flexibility, Balance, Digestive Condition, Breathing Pattern, Meridian Channels, Back/Neck/Shoulder Pain , Prescriptive Exercise & Consultation, Experience Of Healing Energy & Relaxation.