- House Inspections
- Building Damage Inspections
- Construction Inspections
- DOB Special & Progress Inspection
- Facade Repair Plans
- Excavation and Shoring Designs
18 East 199 Street
Bronx, NY 10468
- Inspection services
- Engineering Services
- Construction Management
80 East Passaic Avenue
Nutley, NJ 07110
Residential, Commercial, Rentals, Relocation, Experts, Sales & Listing.
30 Northview Ctr
Staten Island, NY 10301
My company is based on the belief that my clients' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. I believe that it is better to form and maintain relationships with my clients so that I may continue to serve and assist you.
Licensed and insured.
Each inspection is performed with in the presence of the client so that I can inform you about the my observations and findings of the home and any defects or deficiencies that are found.
As the Green Inspector, I assist clients in making their home environment greener, safer, and healthier, as well as increasing energy efficiency and saving the client money, while leaving less of a carbon footprint on the world. I work with you to find solutions to making your home safer and greener and to maintain its value.
1860 Bath Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11214
Proudly Serving The Community For 50 years!
- Residential & Commercial
- Home & Building Inspections
- Examines All Types Of Building For Physical, Mechanical,
- Electrical, Plumbing And Heating Conditions
59 Bellevue Avenue
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Inspections Of All Home Components
Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
15 Cuttermill Rd
Great Neck, NY 11021
Honesty, Integrity, Accuracy.
- Property Inspection Services
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- Free Limited Home Warranty
Staten Island, NY 10306
Residential & Commercial Inspections
Pre-Listings • Homebuyers
Condo/Co-ops • Apartments • Rentals
Air/Water • Asbestos • Lead • Mold • Termite
44 Emmett Terrace
New Rochelle, NY 10805
917-577-8464 / 914-633-0218
Home Inspection Service
Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
Radon Inspection & Much More...
Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx,
Long Island, Staten Island & All Of Westchester Counties
LICENSED & INSURED .... ANTHONY BRESCIA - President
205 Beach Street
Floral Park, NY 11001
A licensed NY Home Inspector and professional kitchen and bathroom designer and home improvement specialist of over 27 years. DBHI brings experience and training that only an experienced company in the industry can provide. As part of your community, DBHI is pleased to provide my clients, real estate professionals, home buyers and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism.
A home inspection is the best decision you can make. It is the moment when the emotion of buying and selling a home meets the reality of the issues of that home. DBHI's work is to communicate effectively, knowledgably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. Our customers trust DBHI to inform and educate them about what found and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
A home inspection is when a qualified inspector takes a detailed look at the physical structure and systems of a house, from the roof to the foundation. The average time taken to conduct an appraisal is merely a fraction of the time it takes a certified home inspector to perform an inspection of the same house.
* Complete and thorough inspections
* Easy to understand Reports
* Extensive use of digital photographs
* Reports written within 24 hours.
* You will find us to be courteous and accommodating.
* State of the art inspection and reporting equipment
Valley Stream, NY 11580
30 Years Of Experience
- Thermal Imaging • Pre-List Inspection
- Pre-Purchase Inspection • New Construction Inspection
- Builder Warranty Inspection • Insurance Inspection
- Investor Property Inspections • Foreclosure Inspections
- Follow Standards Of Practice For The State Of New York
- Inspect This Home Now, No Buyer's Remorse Later
- Clear Written Report With Color Photos Free Of Technical Jargon
- Very Reasonable Rates
- Free Follow-Up Service • Satisfaction Guaranteed
80 Derby Street
Valley Stream, NY 11581
Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism
Fully Licensed Home and Safety Inspection Company
We Operate Seven Days a Week
Service All Of New York City, Westchester and Long Island
Inspections for Residential Homes and Commercial Buildings
- Plumbing, Electrical and Air Conditioning Systems
- Structural Components
- Gutter Systems
- Complete Exterior Walls, Floors, Grading Around the House
- Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- Complete Water Contaminant Testing
- Asbestos Testing
- Air Quality Samples and Much More.....
211 Denton Avenue, Ste. 110
Garden City Park, NY 11040
Home Inspection - Home Energy Audits - Mold Testing
Air Quality Testing - Asbestos Testing - RADON Testing
Mold Remediation - Water & Fire Damage Restoration
Mold Inspection - Humidex Ventilation Systems
Boonton, NJ 07005
Pre-Purchase Residential Home Inspections
- Radon Testing & Termite
182 Southwood Circle.
Syosset, NY 11791
House, Co-op And Condo Inspections
NYS Licensed Home Inspector
Available On Weekends
Available On Weekdays In The Late Afternoon & Evening During Summer.
3 Brian Street
Plainview , NY 11803
Hi! I am Eric Bishop. I created Elite Home Solutions (EHS). Our mission at EHS is to provide you the homeowner with our expertise, experience, and integrity. With our services, you benefit in your home building, renovations, and purchases. We apply our own talents from a combined working education in both residential and commercial construction attained over a span of thirty years. Managing a project with the owner's interest at heart and creating a team atmosphere between You, the Architect, and the Contractor is where our services provide for a smooth and successful project. Applying best practice procedures to the environment of your home project creates a positive and forward moving atmosphere leading to completion on time, within budget, and desired results you and the team can be proud of.
EHS Services are advantageous to you as follows:
• EHS can help in the planning stages. We enhance design visualization; critique and clarify the construction contract, drawings, and specifications; coordinate, evaluate, and compare bid proposals.
• EHS support during construction is instrumental. We ensure quality workmanship; monitor the schedule; control the budget with proper change requests; allocate fair progress payment disbursements, and maintain administrative records.
• EHS drives the project to completion. We verify the "punchlist", and confirm the finishes; mediate disputes; supply a completed project manual.
• EHS conducts thorough, honest, and informative licensed home inspections.
Investment in your home is expensive, both monetarily and emotionally. EHS is available to troubleshoot inevitable obstacles with solutions that result in cost savings, and maintaining viable relationships. Our goals are met when the desires of the home owner are accomplished at the right value and in a timely fashion. Materially, your home purchase, building, or renovation may be your largest life investment. Protect it wisely with Elite Home Solutions.
We help bring your home………HOME.
3 Harbor Hill Drive
Huntington, NY 11743
- Building Inspections
- Energy Conservation Consulting
- Full-Spectrm Polarized Lighting
- Enviromental Conservation
- Expert Testimony
- Patents and inventions
38 Meadowbrook Avenue
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Jim Higgins Owner/Home Inspector
• Residential Home Inspection
• Termite Inspection
• Radon Inspection
• Septic Inspection
• Oil Tank Sweeps
• Property Preservation
357 Veterans Memorial Hwy.
Commack, NY 11725
Home Inspections. Done Right. Guaranteed.
- Residential and Commercial Inspections
- Home Buyer And Seller
- Guaranteed Inspections
- Mortgage and Insurance Certifications
- Full Office Staff - 24 Hour Service
18 Arcaro Rd
Manalapan, NJ 07726
THE HOME INSPECTION PROFESSIONALS WITH THE PERSONAL TOUCH
We stress professionalism and ethical conduct. Every inspector is committed to personal service, problem solving and customer satisfaction. We have no vested interest in performing repairs or pest control treatment of any kind. Our inspectors are trained and certified through state authorized courses.
Our inspectors are required to maintain their technical proficiency and knowledge of industry developments through continuing education.
A PROFESSIONAL INSPECTION PROVIDES YOU WITH MUCH MORE THAN JUST A REPORT
Every Report is customized with specific information about your new home. Your “House Specific” report includes:
- A summary & detailed report of our findings
- Pre-settlement inspection instructions and checklist
- Maintenance information
- Safety and energy saving suggestions
- Life expectancies
A home repair book An inspection identifies problems... and offers solutions! Every inspection includes an evaluation of the visible and accessible major components of the house including:
- Central Heating System
- Central Cooling System
- Interior Electrical System
- Interior Plumbing System
- Walls, Ceilings, Floors
- Windows and Doors
- Foundation, Basement, Crawl Space and Slab Structures
- Subsurface Water Penetration
- Exterior Siding
- Plus many other items